It is easy to embed a Teamup calendar within Blogger.
- Login to your Blogger account.
- From the left menu, choose Pages.
- Click on New Page. You are now in the blog editor.
- Give your new page a title.
- Click the HTML tab and enter the following code, making sure to replace the src URL with your calendar’s URL. :
<iframe src="http://teamup.com/ksc5e84a987da08a35/" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="800px"></iframe>
- Adjust the height value as necessary while giving as much vertical space to your calendar as possible.
- Save and then Preview to check your new page. Publish it once you are satisfied.
Now your Teamup Calendar can be seen by your blog’s audience!