When creating an iCalendar feed to share to another calendar program, you may need to include some (but not all) of the sub-calendars on your calendar.
Note that only calendar administrators are able to create a shareable link needed for this process.
- Go to Settings > Sharing > Create Link.
- Label the link accordingly (e.g., ‘Selected Sub-calendars for iCalendar Feed’ or whatever is appropriate).
- Click Selected Sub-calendars from the drop-down box.
- Select the Read-only permission for the calendars you want to include in the feed, and leave the other sub-calendars Not Shared.
- Save and copy the link you just made, then open it in a new browser tab.
- In the link you just opened, go to Preferences > iCalendar Feeds:
- Copy the iCalendar feed URL for All Calendars:
- Use this iCalendar feed URL to sync the selected sub-calendars to Google Calendar, Outlook or another calendar program.
- How to customize access permissions and share only selected sub-calendars
- Outbound iCalendar Feeds: View Teamup in Other Calendars