When creating an iCalendar feed to share to another calendar program, you made need to include some (but not all) of the sub-calendars on your calendar. To accomplish this:
- Go to Settings > Sharing > Create Link
- Label the link accordingly, e.g. ‘Selected Sub-calendars for iCalendar Feed’ or what you see as appropriate.
- Click ‘Selected Sub-calendars’ from the drop-down box and choose the sub-calendars you wish to see.
- Select the Read-only permission for the calendars you want to include in the feed, and leave the other sub-calendars Not Shared. Save.
- Back on the Settings > Sharing page, locate the newly created calendar link, then open it in a new browser tab.
- Hit the blue menu icon > Preferences > iCalendar Feeds
- Copy the iCalendar URL for ‘All’ and use this iCalendar feed URL to sync the events on the specific sub-calendars to Google Calendar, Outlook or another calendar program.
- How to customize access permissions and share only selected sub-calendars
- Outbound iCalendar Feeds: View Teamup in Other Calendars