With the Dropbox Chooser integrated into Teamup’s event editor tool bar, inserting images or file links to your calendar has gotten really easy for Dropbox users.
Where to Find the Dropbox Chooser
- The Dropbox Chooser is accessible in the Event Editor.
- Click inside the Description box to display the editing tools area.
- Simply click the Dropbox icon in the tool bar, you will be directed to your Dropbox account folder, if you have already logged on.
- Choose the image you’d like to be displayed or a file to be linked in your event.
Resizing Images Linked from Dropbox
- By default the image will be displayed in its original size which may be too large for your calendar in many cases. However, you can resize it.
- After you uploaded the image, click on it and then click the image icon to open the “Insert/Edit Image” window.
- On General screen, type the image description.
- Select Advanced tab to apply additional customization.
- An alternative is to clicking on the corner handles of the image and dragging inwardly to reduce the size.
- If you choose a file from your Dropbox, then the link to your Dropbox file is inserted to your event. Note if you move the image or file, the link will be broken.
- Teamup Calendar also allows you to upload images and documents directly into events. Attaching a file to an event can be done via the upload button in the event editor as explained here.