Teamup provides many integration possibilities to automate tasks between Teamup and other applications, with or without using the Teamup API. Explore the list below and many more via the Zapier integration.
Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple iCal
These methods work for any calendars that support ics or iCalendar links.
- inbound iCalendar feeds: Viewing other calendars in Teamup. This is very useful if you have many calendars and would like to consolidate them all into a single view.
- outbound iCalendar feeds: Viewing Teamup calendar in other calendars. There are a few important things to keep in mind such as sync frequency.
Post changes on your Teamup calendar to your Slack channels. You may add such a Slack integration from your calendar front via the Preferences interface. It is recommended that only a calendar administrator should set up the Teamup notifications for group channels.
Trello Calendar Power-up
Enable Trello’s calendar power-ups and add the iCalendar link from each board to your Teamup calendar as a sub-calendar to get the big picture view of the project due dates for all or selected Trello boards. Learn more.
With Teamup’s Zapier integration, you can connect Teamup Calendar with thousands of the most popular apps, for example:
- Create a Trello card when a new event is added to Teamup
- Log Teamup calendar event activity into a Google document
- Generate Teamup calendar events from new Google Sheets rows
- Create events in Teamup calendar from Airtable records in views
- Add notes to Evernote for new Teamup calendar events
- Create your own zaps with 2000+ apps!