Teamup Calendar allows you to attach files and images directly to events via the event editor as explained here. Images can be displayed inline or as links.
If you simply wish to link to files, websites, videos, and images accessible on the internet, you can easily add these as clickable links within the event details, making it one-click for your viewers to open the links. This is especially useful if you share an event as a web page.
How to insert hyperlinks
For insert a clickable link into a calendar event, insert the URL in the Description field of the Teamup Calendar event.
There are several ways to do this:
- Type and select the text, or select the image, and insert link using the ‘Insert/edit link’ button.
- Paste a copied link directly and hit the spacebar once in the end to make it clickable.
- Type the link directly, make sure to start with ‘www.’ or ‘http://’ and hit spacebar once.
For further reference, please see the video below:
- How to Share Calendar Events as Webpages
- How to Upload Images and Files to Events
- Insert Images and Link Files from Dropbox
Keywords: href, HTML