Number fields are a type of custom field. This unique feature allows users to enter a numerical value and get a sum in the Table view (available only from Premium subscription). If you would like to show numerical attributes of an event, this feature will allow a dedicated field for this. It’s a great way to capture and highlight important numerical information.
Example scenarios for number fields
- If you need to show the distance to be walked for tourism or community events
- If you need to list the price of scheduled workshops
- If you need to track the weight for each delivery load
How to set this up
- Open your calendar in a browser with admin access.
- Go to Settings > Event Fields and click the New Field button in the top right corner.
- Enter the custom field name and select “Number” from the Type drop-down menus.
- Enter the any desired pre/postfixes (like $ or kg) and the rounding value.
- Select Yes or No for making the field required and showing it in the event title.
See here for more information on how to manage custom fields.