With a Teamup Calendar, you can hide or show sub-calendars and their events either temporarily or permanently. This feature allows you to control the data displayed on your calendar. If you work with a large number of sub-calendars and/or many events, it can be helpful to limit the data on display and show certain sub-calendars only.
Temporarily view or hide sub-calendars
More ways to work with hiding and showing sub-calendars
Click on a sub-calendar name bar to toggle between showing and hiding that sub-calendar.
Click on the ‘eye’ icon (to the right of the name) to show only that sub-calendar.
Click on another sub-calendar name bar to add it to the display. Add more one by one.
Click on the All above the sub-calendar list to show all events for all sub-calendars. Click again to show none.
When all sub-calendars are hidden, click on any sub-calendar name bar to add it to the display one by one. In the screenshot below, you will only see the events of a single sub-calendar (Frank).
Note: when sub-calendars are organized in folders, you can show or hide all sub-calendars within a folder by interacting with the folder name bar. See here for more information.
Permanently hide sub-calendars
- Go to Settings > Sharing.
- Click on the +New link button to create a new calendar link.
- Name the newly created link and choose which sub-calendars to include with this link by selecting a desired permission from the drop-down menu. All sub-calendars left as “Not Shared” will not be included in the link. In the example below, the link for Frank will only display Frank’s own calendar which he can modify. All other calendars are not shared and cannot be viewed from this link.
- Click save to save your calendar link.
- How to Share Only Selected Sub-Calendars
- Filter On-screen Events by Keywords and Sub-Calendars
- Create a Default Sub-Calendar View
- Shortcut for Selecting Sub-Calendars in the Event Editor
Keywords: hide events on calendar, selected calendars, turn off sub-calendars