With Teamup Calendar, you can export single events to other calendar services that support the iCalendar file format (.ics). This includes Google Calendar, Apple iCal, MS Outlook, Yahoo Calendar, and many more.
Looking for something else?
- Bulk export of entire calendars to a file
- Synchronize Teamup to other calendaring products using an iCalendar feed
There are 3 ways to export a single event.
Option 1: Export an event from the context menu
- Right-click on the event to open the context menu (shown below).
- Events can also be exported from the event viewer/editor; click an event to open it, then choose Share.
- Click on Share and select the destination calendar application.
- The event will open in your selected calendar application (see right screenshot below). You can edit the event details or add information as needed, then click Save.
Option 2: Export an event as a page
Any event on a Teamup Calendar can be easily shared as a unique, stand-alone webpage.
You may be viewing an event page because someone shared the link with you. Or perhaps you followed an event link from a notification email.
From an event page, you can easily export the event to various popular calendar services:
Click on the appropriate icon to initiate the export or to share on social media:
Option 3: Export an event from a mobile device
If you are using a mobile device, first open your calendar in the mobile browser. Tap the 3-bar menu icon. Tap Share to show the drop-down menu of choices. Choose your calendar (iCal for iPhone), then tap Add to calendar, as shown below:
Export an entire calendar
If you are a calendar administrator, you can export all your Teamup Calendar data to a .csv or .ics file. Then you can import it into another calendar program. See how to bulk export here.
- How to Share Events and Customize Sharing Options
- How to Import Data from One Teamup Calendar to Another
- Import Data into Teamup Calendar
Keywords: facebook, twitter, email, export event, export calendar