Teamup supports the bulk export of calendar events to a file. This feature is available to calendar administrators in the Settings of a calendar.
Looking for something else?
- Export Single Events to Other Calendaring Solutions
- Outbound iCalendar Feeds: View Teamup Calendar in Other Calendar Services
- How to Save Calendar Data to a PDF File
Supported export formats
Teamup currently supports two file formats for exporting calendar data:
- ICS Format (iCalendar): The ics format is a standardized format for the exchange of calendar data among calendaring products. This format is useful for backup or the migration of calendar data from one product to another product. It provides full support for repeating events.
- CSV Files (comma separated values): The CSV format is well-supported by spreadsheet tools like MS Excel and many database products. Support for repeating events is limited with this format.
How to use bulk export
Bulk export is available to calendar administrators in Settings > Export Events:
Bulk export of calendars events is useful for various use cases:
- periodically backup your Teamup Calendar by doing a bulk export of all calendars.
- migration of calendar data to other calendar services or content management systems.
- integration of Teamup with other systems, apps, and tools.
- Import Data into Teamup Calendar
- How to Export Events to Other Calendars
- How to Invite People to Events
- What are iCalendar feeds?
Keywords: transfer, backup, migrating calendar data