Teamup supports the bulk export of calendar events, event signups, and event comments to a file. This feature is available to calendar administrators in the Settings of a calendar.
How to use bulk export
To use the bulk export option (available only to calendar administrators), open your calendar in a web browser.
Go to Settings > Export Events.
Choose the export format you wish to use. Both .ics and .csv are supported.
Export events in .ics format
For .ics export, select the calendar(s) to include and the date range, then click the green Export button.
Export events, signups, or comments in .csv format
You can export events, event comments, or event signups in .csv export.
To export events, select the calendar(s) and date range, then click Export.
To set more options for exporting events or to export signups or comments, set the calendar(s) and date range, then click Show to see the advanced options:
In the Advanced Options menu, select the desired options for your data export:
- change the date format
- include the event identifier
- choose to export events, event signups, or event comments
- choose how to treat repeating events in your export.
Supported export formats
Teamup currently supports two file formats for exporting calendar data:
- ICS Format (iCalendar): The ics format is a standardized format for the exchange of calendar data among calendaring products. This format is useful for backup or the migration of calendar data from one product to another product. It provides full support for repeating events.
- CSV Files (comma separated values): The CSV format is well-supported by spreadsheet tools like MS Excel and many database products. Support for repeating events is limited with this format.
Keywords: transfer, backup, migrating calendar data