Access to Teamup Calendar is through calendar links. User account is optional and provides a convenient way to keep your calendar links in one place.
The calendar administrator receives the administration link on screen and by email at the time when the calendar is created. Any additional access links are configured and shared by the administrator.
Please note that the Settings of a Teamup Calendar can only be accessed when using an administrator link to view your calendar. Click here to learn more.
If you are a calendar administrator and have lost the administration link to your calendar, we offer help in several ways as described below. However, if you are not a calendar administrator, please contact your calendar administrator.
Calendar link recovery tool
Use our Calendar Link Recovery Tool to request a list of calendars for which you are the administrator.
If the calendar link recovery tool does not find any calendar, consider these typical reasons:
- You did not provide an email address when you created the calendar.
- The email address you used with the recovery tool is not the email address you used when you created your calendar. In this case, please try the recovery tool again with a different email address.
Check your email
When you created your calendar, we sent you an email with access details for your calendar. Search for email subject “[Teamup Support] Your new calendar” in your email archive.
If you have tried the options suggested above and you are still unable to recover your administrator link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The email address of the calendar administrator (if known).
- The title of the calendar (if known).
- Any calendar links that you may have.
Important to know
- To protect the data of our calendar users, administrator links can ONLY be sent to the registered email address. If your request for administrator access as a result of a personnel change, we require a statement from your organization, manager, and/or previous administrator to confirm that you are taking over the calendar administration role.
- To verify if the calendar link that you are using is a calendar administrator link, click on the blue menu icon in the top right corner for the presence of the Settings menu item. If you do not see Settings, it means that the link is not a calendar administrator link.