Anyone who has access to the administrator link of a Teamup Calendar can delete an entire calendar.
Please make sure to limit access to administrator rights to only the people who need them. Learn more about your calendar administrator link.
How to delete an entire calendar
If you do not need your calendar anymore, you can delete the entire calendar when accessing it with an administrator link.
- Go to Settings > General Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom, to the section that says Delete Calendar:
- Click Delete.
- A dialog window will open with a warning. This is to prevent accidental calendar deletions. Click on Delete Calendar Forever.
Your deleted Teamup Calendar remain inactive in our system for a period of time, then it will be permanently removed. Please note that once your calendar is permanently removed from our system, we will have no further record of it.
If you accidentally delete your Teamup Calendar, contact Teamup Support right away for help restoring your calendar.
NOTE: Teamup is always interested in user experiences when it comes to using our product. Please tell us why you wish to delete your calendar. Your feedback would be appreciated.
- Delete Confirmation for Events
- Managing Calendar Links: Add, Change, or Delete Calendar Access Links
- What To Do When You Have a Payment or Renewal Issue
- Access to Historical Data
Keywords: delete, remove, user account, cancel Teamup