It is possible to hide or show sub calendars and their events either temporarily or permanently. This is helpful should the amount of data on display be overwhelming, difficult to read, or it is necessary to display certain sub calendars only.
Temporarily view or hide sub-calendars using the Control Panel
Click on a sub calendar name to toggle between showing and hiding those events
Click on the ‘eye’ icon (to the right of the name) to show only that sub calendar.
Click on another sub calendar name to add it to the display. Add more one by one.
Click on the ‘All’ above the sub calendar list to show all events for all sub calendars and click again to show none
When all sub calendars are hidden, click on any sub calendar name to add it to the display one by one. In the screenshot listed below, you will only see the events of a single sub-calendar (Frank).
Take note that when sub calendars are divided into folders, it is possible to show or hide all sub calendars within one folder at a time. See here for more.
Permanently hide sub-calendars
- Click on the calendar Settings.
- Click on the Sharing tab.
- Click +New link to create a new calendar link.
- Name the newly created link and configure which calendars will be shared through this link and with what permission. In the example below, the link for Frank will only display Frank’s own calendar which he can modify. All other calendars are not shared and cannot be viewed by other users.
- Click Save to save your calendar link.
Read here for more on Sharing Only Selected Calendars