If you need to make a duplicate of an event you have already created, it is easy to do so.
- Right click on the event you wish to copy.
- choose Copy to.
- On the small pop-up calendar, select the date you desire.
- The event will copy to the selected date.
Alternately, hold down the Control key on a Windows PC, or the Command key on a Mac, and drag the event to another slot: doing so creates a copy of the event at the new place.
See this video for a demo on how to copy events within your Teamup Calendar:
Note that the screens in the video will be updated soon.
Please note that in the Scheduler View, if you copy an event to another column, the sub-calendar value is automatically updated:
- Assign One Event to Multiple Calendars
- How to Share the Same Event Calendar in Multiple Places
- How to Create and Update Recurring Events
Keywords: duplicate events, how to make another version of event