If you have been using Teamup Calendar for free and are now ready to subscribe to a Teamup Premium or Plus plan, you can simply upgrade your current calendar without creating a new calendar. Once your upgrade is complete, you will be entitled to the extra sub calendars and features. There will be no data loss or setting changes to your calendar. The same procedure applies to subscription renewals where you’d click the “Renew” button instead of “Upgrade”.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO UPGRADE:
- Go to Settings (open the menu icon on the top right corner, available from a calendar administrator‘s link).
- Click the Subscription tab.
- Click the Upgrade option for the plan of your choice:
- Click Pay Now and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the payment process.
5. As soon as your payment is confirmed, your subscription status will be adjusted and all respective features will be enabled for you automatically. If you don’t see that happening, please reload your page.
If you are renewing your subscription after it was expired, you may need to go to Settings > Calendars to re-activate any calendars that may have been de-activated.
Please note: We have had reports of approximately $2 being additionally charged by customer banks; this is often due to cross border transactions. We do not charge any extra than the price stated.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance. Thank you!
Keywords: credit card