There are three options for accessing Teamup Calendars on a mobile device:
Option 1: Teamup mobile apps
Install the Teamup iOS app or Android app, and easily access your Teamup Calendars from your mobile device.
- Download the Teamup App for iPhones and iPads in the App Store. See more details here.
- Download the Teamup App for Android devices in the Google Play Store. See more details here.
One of the biggest advantages of using the apps is that your calendar is even accessible offline. This can be helpful when you are not connected with the live Teamup servers due to lack of Internet access or connectivity issues with your device.
Option 2: Mobile browser
If you prefer using the web browser version of Teamup, you can access Teamup in a mobile browser. Check out these tips for Android devices and here for iOS devices to make your mobile browser experience smoother and more productive.
Since some Teamup Calendar features are only available in the web browser version, it can be helpful to know how to easily access your calendar in a mobile browser.
Option 3: iCalendar feeds
You can subscribe to Teamup iCalendar Feeds in order to view a Teamup calendar in another calendar service on your mobile device. You can subscribe to Teamup iCalendar feeds via Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook, or another personal calendar. Then you can see your Teamup Calendar events in other calendar apps on your device.
- Using Teamup Mobile App for Android
- Access Teamup in a Mobile Browser (Android)
- Using Teamup Mobile App for iPhone and iPad
- Access Teamup in a Mobile Browser (iOS)
- Outbound iCalendar Feeds: View Teamup in Other Calendars
Keywords: use calendar on phone, Teamup on ipad, mobile calendar