To print a Teamup Calendar, we recommend using the PDF generator tool. It will format your calendar for optimal printing and present you with a ready to print PDF file. Then you choose the print options you need for your use, and print a calendar.
How to print a Teamup Calendar
Select the Print & Export PDF option from the menu in the top right of your calendar:
In the PDF viewer, locate the dropdown fields at the top and choose the print options you need:
Options include orientation, paper format, color, and whether or not to show the sidebar.
For the color option, you can choose Full Color or Eco Mode. Printing in Eco Mode will mean events show with a colored border only. This can help with the readability of printouts.
Click Refresh to reload the PDF with your choices.
Fit print-out to page
Sometimes the printed calendar will cut off on the edges, or split an event between two pages.
The scale and layout of the printing depends on the settings in your printer and/or browser.
Therefore, one possible workaround is to use your browser’s print functionality and adjust the scale to a custom value, e.g. 93% instead of the default 100%. Experiment a bit to find the optimal custom value that works for you.
Otherwise, a combination of some of the following may help:
Print or export
To print or to export the PDF, use the options from the PDF viewer toolbar. These differ slightly in each browser.
In Google Chrome, hover over the top or bottom right of PDF window to see the toolbars.
In Firefox the toolbar is always visible at the top. Choose to print or to download the PDF from the buttons in the top right:
- Collapse the left hand control bar of your calendar before choosing to print your calendar to create more horizontal space. Note that this will prevent the list of calendars from printing.
- Reduce the visible hours so that the daily and weekly views take up less vertical space. This can help with fitting your print-out onto one page. Go to Settings > Date and Time, then adjust the Time Range.
- Download and save your calendar periodically as a PDF file on your device. This can serve as a local backup
- Use your browser print function as an alternate means of printing.
- 10 Ways to Use a Printable Calendar
- Printable (Blank) Calendar Templates
- How to Print an Event in a Larger Font
- Print Calendar in Larger Font Size
- How to Save Calendar Data to PDF File
keywords: back up, preview, black and white, color, copy