When initially creating your Teamup Calendar, you are required to provide a name for it:
Perhaps you ended up using your calendar for a different purpose, or you wish to change your calendar name for another reason. It’s easy to update or change the name of your Teamup Calendar.
Here’s how to do so.
Change the overall name of the calendar
You must access your Teamup Calendar in a browser with your administrator link.
Click on the blue menu icon and select Settings.
Click on the Identity section. Enter a new name in the Calendar Title box.
Change the name for one view of or link to the calendar
If desired, you can set certain calendar links to show different calendar names. For example, if your sales staff uses the calendar for training and vacation days, and your admin staff uses it to enter their vacation days only, you may wish to differentiate these uses with different calendar names.
You can adapt the calendar name for each calendar use by appending a calendar link parameter to the calendar link.
To do so, append ?title= followed by the name you want for the appropriate calendar link.
Click on the links below to see this name variation in action:
- Without title parameter: https://teamup.com/ksxvgno2yj1uv2g7cb
- With title parameter: https://teamup.com/ksxvgno2yj1uv2g7cb?title=Sales+Staff+Schedule
- Without title parameter: https://teamup.com/kstrzy6ojncpi9ozzb
- With title parameter: https://teamup.com/kstrzy6ojncpi9ozzb?title=Admin+Staff+Schedule
- Calendar Link Parameters
- Customize Teamup Calendar for Business Logos and Brands
- Using Calendar Link Parameters for a More Customized Calendar
- Embed Teamup Calendar in a Webpage
Keywords: change calendar title, update name of calendar, change calendar appearance