When initially creating your Teamup Calendar, you are required to provide a name for it:
But perhaps you ended up using your calendar for a different purpose and you wish to change your calendar name at a later stage?
You can do so. Here are two ways to rename your calendar.
Change the overall name of the calendar
You have to be viewing your Teamup Calendar in a browser with your administrator link to access the Settings.
- Click on the blue menu icon and select Settings.
- At the left hand side you will click on Identity section and enter a new value for Calendar Title:
Change the name just for one instance of the calendar
What if you only want certain usages of the calendar to have different names? For example, your sales staff use the calendar for training and vacation days and your admin staff use it to enter their vacation days only. You can adapt the calendar accordingly by appending a calendar link.
To do this, append ?title= followed by the title value to the appropriate calendar link. Click on these links to see this in action:
- Without title parameter: https://teamup.com/ksxvgno2yj1uv2g7cb
- With title parameter: https://teamup.com/ksxvgno2yj1uv2g7cb?title=Sales+Staff+Schedule
- Without title parameter: https://teamup.com/kstrzy6ojncpi9ozzb
- With title parameter: https://teamup.com/kstrzy6ojncpi9ozzb?title=Admin+Staff+Schedule
How to use Calendar Link Parameters.