There are times that you might prefer a hard-copy calendar grid on a piece of paper that you can write on, for example:
- 1-day calendar (e.g., a time box of what you would like to accomplish today, like a to- do list)
- 3-day calendar with hour grid (e.g., schedule tasks for an event Tuesday-Friday next week)
- Month calendar (e.g., a plan for May this year)
- Year calendar (e.g., a birthday calendar)
This is really easy to accomplish using Teamup. Here’s how:
- Go to Teamup live demos.
- Click and launch any of the demos.
- Click the All above the calendar list on the left to hide all events.
- Select the calendar view you want on the top right. In this example, we chose Month view.
- From the small calendar (we call it date picker) on the top left, pick the date you want to start. We chose 1 April.
- Hide the left-hand control panel by clicking on <<.
- Ctrl-P on PC or Cmd-P on Mac to PRINT. Accept the default print settings or modify settings and click on PRINT.
It’s as easy as that!
- If you are already using a Teamup calendar, you can use your own calendar and skip steps 1 and step 2.
- If you’d like a more customized or streamlined view of your calendar, you can apply some link parameters such as using your own calendar title, or copy the URL after having configured it visually with the embed tool.
- Choose a Teamup’s blank calendar template to start with.