It is possible to import (one-time move) calendar data from one Teamup Calendar (“Calendar A”) to another Teamup Calendar (“Calendar B”). To do so, you need at least read-only access to Calendar A, and administrator access to Calendar B. For information on setting up an ongoing feed from one Teamup Calendar to another, see this article.
Step 1: Get the data feed URL from Calendar A
- Locate the iCalendar feed URL from Calendar A, by clicking the blue menu icon in the top right corner of the calendar. Click Preferences > iCalendar Feeds.
- Find the feed URL for the sub-calendar you wish to import data from, then copy the feed URL as shown below.
Step 2: Import the data from the feed URL to Calendar B
- Access Calendar B with the administrator link. Go to Settings> Import Events.
- Enter a name for the calendar to be imported. Then paste the feed URL (copied in Step 1) into the URL field as shown below:
- Save and go back to your calendar view to confirm that the data has been successfully imported.
- Importing from one feed URL of Calendar A will add a new sub-calendar to Calendar B. If you use the feed URL for all sub-calendars of Calendar A, all data on all sub-calendars of Calendar A will appear on one sub-calendar on Calendar B.
- This method can also be used should you wish to merge two Teamup Calendars.
Note that this process results in a one-time import of data. It does not initiate an ongoing sync or iCalendar feed. For more help with setting up an ongoing iCalendar feed, see this post.