Multiple-choice fields are a type of custom field that allows users to select multiple options from a drop-down menu. This feature allows important predefined information to be consistently captured without having to type out the details in each event.
Example scenarios for multiple-choice fields
- If you have a room booking system for workshops, you can set the available equipment as the choices. The equipment can be requested during the booking process by selecting the desired choices.
- If you have a job management system, you can set relevant skills as the choices. When a job is confirmed, the calendar user can select the required skills for that job from the drop-down menu.
How to set this up
- Open your calendar in a browser with admin access.
- Go to Settings > Event Fields and click the New Field button in the top right corner.
- Enter the custom field name and select Choices and then Multiple-choice from the Type drop-down menus.
- Enter the choice names and set the colours and emojis (optional).
- Select Yes or No for making the field required and showing it in the event title.
Managing your custom fields
See here for more information on how to manage custom fields.