It is possible to import (one time move) or feed (active sync) calendar data from Teamup Calendar A to Teamup Calendar B. You need to have at least read-only access to Calendar A and should have administrator access to Calendar B. Here are the steps:
STEP 1: Get the data feed URL from Calendar A
- Locate the iCalendar feed URL for the corresponding calendar data on Calendar A. Then copy the feed URL as shown below.
STEP 2: Import or sync the data from the feed URL to calendar B
- As the administrator you can access the Settings area from the menu icon in the top right corner. Go to the Import Events tab.
- Enter a name for the calendar to be imported, paste the feed URL (copied in Step 1) into the URL field as shown below:
- Save and go back to your calendar view to confirm that it has been successfully imported.
- Importing from one feed URL of Calendar A will add a new sub-calendar to Calendar B. If you use the feed URL for all sub-calendars of Calendar A, all data on all sub-calendars of Calendar A will appear on one sub-calendar on Calendar B.
- This method can also be used should you wish to merge two Teamup Calendars.
- Go to Settings > Calendars,
- Click “New” and select “Add iCalendar feed”. Learn more details here.