This article explains how to save a calendar and all the event details into a PDF document for local reference or offline access to calendar data.
We recommend using Google Chrome browser for this task. It offers the generation of a PDF document of a web page without requiring any additional software.
- Display your calendar in the Agenda or List view and check “Details” if you want to include the details
- Select the date range that you would like to “backup”
- Click the menu button in the top right of your calendar and select Print
- This will open the print preview. Change the Destination to be ‘Save as PDF‘
- Tick ‘Background graphics’ if preferred
- Click ‘Save‘
- Repeat this process periodically to ensure all calendar information is up-to-date.
It can be a good idea to periodically save your calendar to PDF files, especially as your calendar data gets updated.