If you see a blank page or an error message when trying to browse to your Teamup Calendar, you may be experiencing connectivity problems. Please try the following:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and try to browse to your calendar again.
- Try using different browsers and see if this identifies one browser as the problematic one
- Try using a different device, for example, a lap top or on a mobile phone or tablet. Again, this may help to pinpoint the problem.
- Click the image on the right to see if you can see the example Teamup Calendar.
Here are some more demo calendars that you can test with.
- Find out if other users behind your company network have the same problem. We have had reports of Teamup Calendars being blocked by company firewalls.
- If possible, test using a different internet connection. ie. Try switching between a LAN connection, WIFI and a mobile network
- If you think your calendar link may be incorrect, or you have lost your link, please use our Calendar Link Recovery Tool to help you retrieve it.
- Check if you can access your calendar via one of our mobile apps
- Please check the Teamup Status page to see if we are conducting maintenance or are experiencing problems
If you still can’t see your calendar, please do email us with your calendar link and let us know which browser and what device you are using. Please also let us know the results of the tests above.