If you see a blank page or an error message when trying to access your Teamup Calendar, you may be experiencing connectivity problems. Here’s what to do.
Check Teamup system status
We continuously monitor the status of the service platform that powers Teamup Calendar. Please check the Teamup Status page to see if we are conducting maintenance or are experiencing problems.
In case our servers are temporarily not available, do not panic: Your calendar is available on your Teamup mobile app (iOS or Android). The apps show data as of the last synchronization with the servers.
Try a different calendar
- Try opening one of these demo calendars to see if the problem is related to your calendar only.
- Ask a colleague who uses the same calendar to check if only you can’t access your calendar.
Use a different network
To pinpoint the issue, it helps to try a different network to determine if the issue is with your network or not.
- Find out if other users in your company network are having the same problem. We have had reports of Teamup Calendars being blocked by company firewalls. If this is the case, you will need to contact your network administrator to allow Teamup Calendars to be accessed within the company network.
- If possible, test using a different Internet connection; for example, try switching between a LAN connection, a WiFi connection, and a mobile network.
- You might switch to a mobile network using a phone to bypass temporary issues with your local network. This may help you regain full calendar access regardless of whether you are using Teamup in a browser or on the mobile app.
Troubleshoot your browser
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and try to open your calendar again.
- Try using a different browser and see if this fixes the problem. If possible, try multiple browsers to identify if a particular browser may be causing the problem.
- Check if you can access your calendar via one of our mobile apps. Check your connectivity status on the mobile app using the connectivity tracker to ensure that you are online.
Try a different device
For example, use a laptop, a mobile phone, or a tablet to determine if the problem is with your desktop computer or with Internet connectivity or with Teamup Calendar. Trying different devices may help to pinpoint the source of the problem.
Contact us for help
If you still can’t see your calendar, please email us with your calendar link and let us know which browser and device you are using. Please also let us know the results of the tests above. This information, while somewhat tedious to gather, will help us to pinpoint and resolve your issue much faster.