This article explains how to save a calendar and all the event details into a PDF document for local reference or offline access to calendar data.
We recommend using Google Chrome browser for this task. It offers the generation of a PDF document of a web page without requiring any additional software.
- Display your calendar in the Agenda or List view and check “Details” if you want to include the details
- Select the date range that you would like to “backup”
- Click the menu button in the top right of your calendar and select Print & Export PDF
- Adjust the print preview parameters accordingly
- Click the Save icon in the top right
- Repeat this process periodically to ensure all calendar information is up-to-date.
It can be a good idea to periodically save your calendar to PDF files, especially as your calendar data gets updated.