The best way to learn about Teamup is by trying it out yourself. We’ve created live demo calendars so you can explore, test, and learn. All live demos have advanced features enabled for 7 days.
Click to open video transcript
Want to learn more about Teamup? You can create a live demo calendar anytime to try out all the features, test different calendar setups, and play around with the possibilities.
- All live demos have paid features enabled for seven days. You can explore numerous live demo options.
- On the live demo page, click on a calendar thumbnail. A new live demo calendar will be generated on the fly with pre-populated demo settings and events.
Each demo calendar has a different setup to highlight the various Teamup features:
- The Team Calendar demo shows how to use emojis and event titles. Take note of the About box information shown in the left sidebar. Here you can test out different access options and how they look.
- The Subcontractor Calendar shows Table view in action.
- There is even a demo calendar showing multiple use cases for the attachment feature.
After you launch a live demo, feel free to change the calendar settings and events. It’s there for you to explore.
Don’t forget live demo calendars are usable only for a limited time to try out all of Teamup’s features. After seven days, they revert to the free plan and are scheduled for deletion. So they are not suitable for setting up as your own calendar.
If you need help with setup or additional feedback on your scenario, you can contact Teamup support via email.
How to use live demo calendars
You can create a live demo calendar anytime to try out all the features, test different calendar setups, and play around with the possibilities.
- Go to the Live Demos page.
- Click on a calendar thumbnail to launch that live demo calendar.
- Check the help text in the left sidebar of each demo calendar for tips, things to try, custom access links, and more.
- Explore the calendar: create and modify events, switch calendar views, adjust the date range, toggle sub-calendars, filter events, and more.
- Explore the calendar settings: from the blue menu in the top right, select Settings. In settings, you can add and organize sub-calendars, explore sharing, add custom event fields, and adjust defaults.
- Bookmark the live demo calendar in your browser for easy access over the next week as you explore all the features.
- When you’re ready, create your own calendar.
Important notes about live demo calendars
- Live demo calendars have all Teamup features enabled so you can explore, test, and learn what works best for your needs.
- Live demo calendars are meant for testing and learning. They are not suitable for use as a permanent calendar. When you’re ready, create your own calendar.
- Once launched, the live demo calendars are accessible with all paid features for 7 days. After 7 days, the live demos will revert to the Basic (free) plan and will be scheduled for deletion.
- Each live demo calendar is set up for a different scenario. Feel free to try different live demos and explore the calendar structure and highlighted features to see what will work best for your needs.
Ready to explore Teamup? Open the Live Demos page.