Here are some creative ways to share events from a Teamup Calendar within a Facebook Group:
- Post your calendar link (a read-only link is recommended) directly. What’s good about this is that the link is accessible on mobile devices, however, the calendar opens outside Facebook.
- Add a direct link to your Teamup Calendar in the About section of your group
- Take a screenshot of your upcoming events and post it along with your calendar link.
- Post events one at a time: Open an event or right-click to open the context menu, click Share > As page, then copy the page URL and post it to your timeline.
- More about sharing on social media.
If you have any other ways to share your calendar with your Facebook groups, please let us know and we’ll share them further.