The Teamup login form offers a “Remember Me” option as shown in the screenshot below. This article explains the impact of this option.
If the Remember Me option is not enabled:
- The login session will automatically be terminated if you are not interacting with Teamup for more than 30 minutes.
- If you are working on a computer to which other users might have access, this is the recommended option as it is more secure.
If the Remember Me option is enabled:
- The login session will not be dropped for one year on the specific device you are logging in. When you open the login form, you will be forwarded immediately to your calendar or dashboard.
- This is more convenient for frequent users of Teamup but is recommended only if you are working on your own personal computer.
- The user profile provides a list of connected devices and allows you to terminate any session remotely. This is helpful if you lose your device and need to prevent other users from accessing your Teamup calendars.