Teamup is currently available in multiple languages, including Simplified and Traditional Chinese. Other language translations are in progress.
To change the language on your Teamup Calendar:
- Go to Settings > General Settings.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down list, as shown below:
Note that this language setting applies to the language shown on the Teamup software interface. You may still add events in any language you wish when using the event editor.
Non-administrator users can change the language in their view of the calendar by clicking the blue menu button in the top right:
- How to Rename Your Calendar
- Time Zone Support in Teamup Calendar
- Using Calendar Link Parameters for Language
- How to Work with Multiple Time Zones When Creating and Viewing Events
Keywords: multiple languages, translate calendar